He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. ~St. Francis of Assisi

May we each strive to do ALL that we do as an artist working as unto the Lord for His glory! Thanks for stopping in to visit! ~Cara Louise

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Making Changes in 2013

Cara's Handcrafted Crocheted Ornaments is making quite a few changes this year.

I am adding lots of items to my Etsy shop...

and will be continuing to add patterns to my shops at Craftsy and Ravelry.

I am in the process of moving my existing Google website over to a new address at Weebly. Weebly offers several more features which will allow my little business to grow into them and I am quite excited about that.

This blog is also moving over to Weebly. It will be nice having my 'stuff' together in one place rather than feeling like I am traipsing all over the web. There is a great handy RSS subscribe button down near the bottom of the new blog page, so you are invited to come over there and subscribe so you don't miss a thing!

I will be using my blog more this year. With all the changes on Facebook, the efforts of businesses to reach potential customers has really been stymied and I often feel like I am putting forth effort there that is just not getting results. So, it is time to take some steps toward growing my little crochet business elsewhere, and between Weebly and Etsy, I think I have found a good solution for me and Cara's Handcrafted Crocheted Ornaments.

I hope to see you over at my new Weebly site!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found you when I stopped over Snowcatcher's place, you had left a comment, as did I. I love the thread crochet and do a wee bit of it myself. I like that we are keeping it alive..it is a beautiful and rewarding hobby, passed on through the ages.

    ReplyDelete