He who works with his hands is a laborer.
He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman.
He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. ~St. Francis of Assisi

May we each strive to do ALL that we do as an artist working as unto the Lord for His glory! Thanks for stopping in to visit! ~Cara Louise

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Iron Cross Appplique Crochet Pattern


I just published a pattern on Craftsy! It's just a simple little applique a facebook friend asked if I could work up for her...but it's my first published pattern ever, so yay me! Most of the patterns I developed were 'for my eyes only', so this was a challenge writing it in standard crochet lingo so anyone else could follow it! I would be honored if you would give it a try and let me know if there are any ways I could improve this!

Happy happy, this is so exciting!  

Please visit the NEW HOME of my blog and website! 

No comments: